Skate-tec N98 package
*** SPECIFY BLADE LENGTH IN THE COMMENT BOX
SKATE-TEC N98 ST BOOTS
- Heat moldable carbon fiber / rhenoplastic shell
- Lightweight shell provides excellent stiffness and support
- Thermo foam in ankle compartment and tongue offers further customization
- Re-enforced upper and lower velcro straps for added support
- Waxed laces
- Velcro lace protective cover
- Airmesh inner
- Double strap
Our Skate-tec N98 package includes Evo Futuro blades
- The Evo Futuro Blade offers superior grip while maintaining high levels of control and feel
- 58HRC BiMetal maintains excellent edge quality and sharpness
- 7000 Aluminum
- Evo’s innovative cup system provides strong mounting interface for simple and efficient set-up and adjustment
What is 12c27 steel?
The Sandvik 12c27 is a low-end Swedish martensitic stainless chromium steel, belt and optimized for knives, so you’ll generally find in kitchen knives, hunting knives, fishing knives and also for ice drills and skate blades.
What is Aluminum 7000 series?
The Aluminum 7000 series is a group of aluminum alloys known for their exceptional strength and high toughness. These alloys are primarily composed of aluminum, with the addition of zinc as the primary alloying element. Other elements such as copper and magnesium are also added to enhance the overall strength and performance of the alloy.
Aluminum 7000 series alloys exhibit excellent mechanical properties, making them suitable for applications where high strength is required. They offer a great combination of strength, toughness, and resistance to fatigue, which makes them popular in industries such as aerospace, automotive, and sporting goods.
Buying for a club? Find our club deal here!
Know more about Skate-Tec here!