A Natural Extension Of Your Body
Stiffer than the Patriot, the Patriot Carbon Boa offers more support for skaters looking to achieve higher speeds. Add a Boa dial to fine tune the tightness of your boot between sets.
- Hand laid Carbon composite base
- Epoxy resin
- Tongue Air vents
- Microfiber liner
- A Boa dial + Lace Cover + Top velcro strap
- Hand made monocoque construction
- Heat moldable tongue
- Waxed laces
- Base: Hand laid carbon composite base
- Outer skin: Microfiber / matte microfiber
- Liner: Microfiber
- Innersole: Leather
- Heat moldable: Fully heat moldable base utilizing epoxy thermoset resin
- Padding: High density memory foam
- Closing options: BOA dial, lace cover and two velcro strap
- Fit options: Standard, narrow and wide
- Mount: 165mm
Fit Options Standard, Narrow (+$50), Wide (+$50)
The Ultrasprint blade looks to take on the competition and better it in every way. That includes using better steel, brilliance polishing, a perfect bend, better bend retention and some awesome graphics to complete the look. All at an unbelievable price.
- Tube material: 6061 T6
- Cup material: Aluminum 7075 T6
- Radius: 8m
- Length: 12″, 13″, 14″, 14.5″, 15″, 15.5″, 16″, 16.5″, 17″
- Blade thickness: 1.1mm
- Hardness: 58 Rockwell
- Bend: Machine bent
The Boa Advantage
- Glove-Like Fit
- The Boa Closure System provides custom comfort with smooth, even closure and no pressure points.
- Get easy, one-handed adjustment with a quick turn of the Boa dial. No more kneeling on wet ice.
- Powerful Closure
- Once locked into place, Boa reels and laces stay that way. Normal skate laces stretch 7-10% which is why you need to re-tighten your laces.
- Made from aircraft-grade stainless steel, Boa laces are stronger per gram than tank armor.
- Boa reels offer seemingly infinite degrees of fine tuning.
- Boa closures shed water, and ice, shaving precious weight.
- Quick on. Quick off. Boa saves time putting your skates on.
BLADE LENGTH CAN BE CHANGED, PLEASE SPECIFY THE CHANGEIN THE COMMENT BOX WHEN PLACING YOUR ORDER