Patriot Carbon Pink ultrasprint
Short track skaters feel indestructible. It’s an attitude that lets them challenge all limits. Introducing the short track Patriot carbon boot. Look close. Listen up. It’s not hard to find our rich tradition of clean lines and outspoken attitude in our latest short track model. We’re a brand that continues to refuse conventional thinking while taking our very own classic designs at least one step further every time. The Patriot Carbon Pink ultrasprint package is a boot that should cost over $1000 with hand laid carbon fiber and Bonts’ unique pressure wrap system that removes more excess resin than any other carbon lay-up technique.
- Base: Hand laid carbon composite base
- Outer skin: Microfiber / matte microfiber
- Liner: Microfiber
- Innersole: Leather
- Heat moldable: Fully heat moldable base utilizing epoxy thermoset resin
- Padding: High density memory foam
- Closing options: Waxed laces, lace cover and two velcro strap
- Fit options: Standard, Narrow (+$50), Wide (+$50) (Narrow or Wide option can take up to 4-6 weeks to get.)
- Mount: 165mm
The Ultrasprint blade looks to take on the competition and better it in every way. That includes using better steel, brilliance polishing, a perfect bend, better bend retention and some awesome graphics to complete the look. All at an unbelievable price.
- SpecificationsTube material: 6061 T6
- Cup material: Aluminum 7075 T6
- Radius: 8m
- Length: 12″, 13″, 14″, 14.5″, 15″, 15.5″, 16″, 16.5″, 17″
- Blade thickness: 1.1mm
- Hardness: 58 Rockwell
- Bend: Machine bent
Our proprietary Anti-Stretch material shares similar strength characteristics with Kevlar. We add this material between the outer layer and the skin, which assists prevent the boot from stretching.
To ensure the material does not move, we stitch it to the outer layer and bond it to the liner. In short, this Anti-Stretch material becomes a part of the boots’ structure. As a result, Bont boots do not stretch out as much as competitors’ boots.
See other color here!
Find your bont size here!