EHS control ST blades.
Here’s a breakdown of the composition of the blades:
- Tube Design & Material: The EHS Control ST blade is designed using a tube design, which is a structural component. The tube is made from materials identical to the QCS
- Runner Material : The EHS Control blade runner is made of 12C27 steel. This suggests that the material used is of high quality and is prepared to the same standards as PM (Powder Metal) and BM (Bi Metal) runners.
- Aluminum: The EHS Control blade also includes high-grade aluminum, sourced from the Netherlands. This aluminum is used in various components of the blade.
- Re-enforcement Beams: The EHS Control blade features reinforcement beams at the cup mounts. These beams are included to increase stability and control, making the blade more robust and reliable.
- Cups: The cups used in this product are constructed from materials and specifications similar to ACS and QCS. The cups play an important role in the functioning of the blade.
- In-House Assembly: The EHS Control blade is assembled in-house by craftsmen at Hagen Techniek, which indicate a focus on quality control and precision during the assembly process.
- Lighter and Higher Strength Aluminum: The cups are constructed from a lighter and higher strength aluminum, which adds stiffness and durability to the product. This improve the overall performance and lifespan of the EHS Control blade.
The EHS control ST blades are engineered for performance, stability, and durability, using high-quality materials and precision craftsmanship during assembly. These blades are a reliable choice for intermediate level skaters
Know more about EHS here