BNT Platinum package
**** Please contact us for sizing/colors availability
**** For none stock boots 4-6 weeks delivery delay.
Introducing the new Bont BNT Short Track boot
The BNT short track boot is a step up from the Z. Unlike the Z which is constructed with carbon and fiberglass, the BNT is made with 100% carbon which makes it stiffer than the Z.
The outer skin is also made of a higher-grade material than the Z. The foam padding is thinner and harder than the Z and there is no thermoplastic in the boot which makes it a little less heat moldable but lighter in weight. The boot is still heat-moldable from the resin.
The BNT Platinum has set a new benchmark in the inline skating world and we hope it will do the same in short track. Top inline skaters have said that it is the best-fitting stock boot they have ever worn. We also have a BOA edition which adds a BOA dial for getting your skates in quick. The BNT is one of the lightest boots that we have ever made, so light you will hardly know you have it on. Find your BONT size here
- Base: 100% carbon with matte finish
- Outer skin: Durolite
- Liner: Suede-L
- Innersole: EVA thermo-moldable
- Heat moldable: Fully heat moldable base utilizing epoxy thermoset resin
- Padding: Neoprene 2mm
- Fit options: Standard, Narrow (+$50), Wide (+$50), Double Wide (+$50) (Narrow, Wide or Double Wide option can take up to 4-6 weeks to get.)
- Protection: none
- Vegan: Yes
The legendary Bont Platinum blade is made with Böhler K390 powder metal tool steel which is slow ground to produce a perfectly straight piece of steel. The powder metal structure is very fine which gives exceptional gliding properties. Able to hold its edge up to 8 times longer than normal steel blades.
- SpecificationsCup material: Aluminum 7075 T6
- Radius: 9m
- Length: 15.5″,16″,16.5″,17″, 17.5″, 18″
- Blade thickness: 1.1mm
- Hardness: 64 Rockwell
- Bend: Machine bent
- Cup height: 25mm for 15.5″, 28mm(+3mm) for 16.0″ and 30mm (+5mm) for 16.5-up
The Bont Platinum K390 is regarded by many short track skaters as the best short track blade ever made.