Abrasive slips impart the finest, most uniform finish on curved knives and tools, gouges, bead planers and carbide-tipped tools.
- Aluminum oxide abrasive produce a strong, keen, long-lasting edge and are the choice for the best blend of cut rate and finish
- Round edge slips are ideal for precision sharpening and honing of bead planers, curved knives and tools, molders’ knives and wood gouges
- Fine if preferred for producing sharper than average edges on woodworking tools, gouges, reamers, taps, auger bits and twist drills
- The use of oil with sharpening stones enhance the sharpening action and minimize the clogging of the stone’s surface
- Norton Sharpening Stones have been the world leader for over 150 years
4 1/2″ x 1 3/4″ x 1/2″ x 3/16″