Cádomotus Record 525® ice speed skate blades are recognised by simplicity, and innovation. The blades make you skate better straights and corners because they offer more feel, easy pressure and speed and precise steering. Easy straights and maximum pressure in the corners. Available are two versions:
- Power Steering (PS)
- High Stability (HS)
Record 525 PS is the standard version with 28mm runnersteel for great carving and quick learning curve
Record 525 HS has a lower 25mm blade for more stability at higher speeds
Cádomotus 525 blades feel flexible on the straights and stiff in the corners. They offer the best specifications of the Record 953 design at an affordable price point.
The Reynolds 525 tubing featured on RECORD LT blades maintains bend for longer.
Record blades, unmistakable by its unique ‘Open Tube’ finish, features:
– Reynolds 525 ChromeMoly tube
– High-precision robot laser welding that ensures a lifetime blade-to-runner fixation
– HSS-grade bimetal runner for the best glide properties and sharpest blade possible
– 7075-grade aluminium clap system fitted with 688 cartridge bearings: lightweight, strong and durable
– zero friction TwinCam ILQ ball bearings
– Oversized linear springs to increase performance lifetime
– Standard 21m rocker
********** please specify the spacing needed.