The Z inline racing boot is made with a 3k plain weave carbon fiber composite base. The carbon is sourced exclusively from the world’s #1 carbon manufacturer, Toray in Japan. In the front, air vents pump air into the boot which is built into the TPU protective bumper. The Z skate starts out being built around a last that has been modified and improved for over 40 years by Mr Inze Bont. The epoxy resin is the most heat moldable in the industry. Under the liner is a high-quality memory foam that is 3mm thick and 50A in hardness so your energy doesn’t get absorbed by the boot.
- Base: Carbon composite 85% carbon, 15% fiberglass
- Outer skin: Durolite
- Liner: Microfiber
- Pitch: 12mm
- Air vents: Toe and tongue
- Innersole: EVA thermo-moldable
- Heat moldable: Fully heat moldable base utilizing epoxy thermoset resin
- Padding: Soft memory foam
- Protection: Front TPU bumper
- Buckle: Micro-adjustable
- Vegan: Yes
- Can be ordered custom made at extra cost
If the size ordered is not in stock in Canada it may take up to 6 weeks to get them.