Semi-Race Inline 110mm 4 wheel skates.
The Bont Semi-Race is aimed at inline skaters who want the comfort of a trainer with the performance of a speed skate. The skate uses Bont’s famous one-piece construction and is built around a last that has been modified and improved for over 40 years by Mr Inze Bont. The boot comes with a heat-moldable tongue and incorporates our super mold technology making it extremely heat moldable. The tongue is injection molded heat moldable EVA like the footbed. The boot is a lot stiffer than other skates in the trainer market and the stiffness comes from within, so there is no need for an external brace to give the boot stiffness. This skate can be upgraded to use Bont 110mm Red magic wheels, the most successful inline wheels at the inline world championship over the last 10 years. It can also be optioned to use MPC storm surge, the best wet-weather 110mm wheels. For an even faster skate, upgrade your semi race 110mm skates with Bont Black series skate bearings or Bont ceramic skate bearings.
- Base: Carbon composite
- Outer skin: Microfiber
- Liner: Microfiber
- Pitch: 12mm
- Air vents: Top of toes and tongue
- Innersole: EVA thermo-moldable
- Heat moldable: Fully heat moldable base utilizing epoxy thermoset resin
- Padding: Soft memory foam
- Protection: Front rubber bumper (blue/black), TPU toe protector (white/black or black)
- Vegan: Yes
- Package includes: Boots, frames, wheels, bearings, spacers, bearings, mounting bolts and laces