Short track skin suit
The Apogee Short track skin suit is a specialized piece of athletic gear. The use of high compression lycra and YKK auto-lock front closure suggests a tight-fitting and aerodynamic garment designed for competitive sports. The integrated knee protection is tailored for short track speed skating where athletes frequently use their knees and require additional support or protection.
Used by the Canadian Olympic team since 2014 and made in Canada for high-performance sports and athletics.
- Unisex XS,SM,MD,LA,XL,XXL
- Chest : Measure around the widest part, place the tape close to the arms and make sure the tape lies flat in the back.
- Waist : Measure around the belly button, place the tape near the waistband and make sure not to tuck in too much.
- Hips : Measure around the pelvis, squeeze your feet together and measure the fullest point of your butt.
- Height : This is simply your height. Be careful, don’t cheat…
This size chart should be used as a guide only to help you find the right size. Each individual has unique measurements and preferences. This table cannot therefore guarantee a perfect fit.
Tight garment designed for aerodynamics in the cycling position. for a less compressed feeling on the body, size up.
Know more about Apogee here
Need a cut resistant under suit? Find it here